Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine Projects

So I created a few Valentine projects that I saw on Pinterest or other areas on the web and wanted to share, in case you may want to make some as well.
For this project I purchased the wooden hearts at Hobby Lobby that were 2 for $1, I purchased the Anita's craft paint in the colors you see above for .67each and the red ribbon on sale for $2. After I painted and put the names on the hearts I used my glue gun to glue the hearts on to the ribbon and now I have a cute, personalized, conversation heart Valentine decoration.

Next I made a Valentine Fabric wreath. This is really easy, it just takes some time. I used this tutorial here to make this wreath. I am thinking that I may need one of these for every holiday I decorate for.  http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/11/fabric-wreath.html

No comments:

Post a Comment