Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cathedral Window Pin Cushion

I had to make a pin cushion for a swap that I am participating in for February. I have had this tutorial pinned for a few weeks in Pinterest but have been a bit intimidated to try it. Yes this tutorial has lots of steps, but once you start it, they directions are very clear and it's not that hard. I hope that my partner will enjoy this and I may just have to make one for myself. 


If you would like to make one here is the awesome tutorial from Kim. http://gogokim.blogspot.com/2011/12/cathedral-window-pin-cushion-tutorial.html

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (And really, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING to related to "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    TAP on this link to uncover if this little test can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete